Our aim is to help you live your best life possible through our care and assistance.
Who We Are
Heavenly Care LLC is an in-home care agency founded in 2018 by our President Elexus Hill. Elexus has a very strong background in the healthcare field. She has established Heavenly Care based upon her own personal experience. Her father was very ill and he refused to go into a nursing facility which led him to stay home. Elexus watched her mother struggle to work and care for her father for many years. He passed away peacefully in the comfort of their home. Here at Heavenly Care, “Everyone is Family” That is our motto. We will plan on providing the best care. Our President, Elexus wants to provide the care that should have been alive when her father was.
Heavenly Care LLC is an in-home care agency founded in 2018 and serves the state of Connecticut, especially in the areas of Hartford, Manchester, Bloomfield, Windsor, and East Hartford. We are are a licensed company legally mandated to render home care services to our respective clients. Motivated by our eagerness and drive to ease the difficult situation of seniors settling at home, our administrative staff come up with a solution. Which is to be of assistance to them at all times to ensure safety and to give them a sense of belongingness. No one is deprived of living the life they want in their home. We know how much your senior loved ones require help and hands-on supervision, which is why we exist.
Our Mission Statement
We aim to provide the highest quality of care possible to our clients. Heavenly Care LLC is here to preserve seniors’ dignity, protect them all the way we can, and provide them a peace of mind.
Our Core Values
Heavenly Care LLC’s core values have a foundation of guiding principles that direct us through which way we think, behave, act, and conduct our service.
Trust and Honesty
- We always tell the truth.
- We engage in direct and open communication.
- We do what is right, not because it’s easy.
- We demonstrate ethical code of conduct that directs moral behavior in all aspects.
- We are loyal and accountable to our clients.
- We evaluate each of our patients’ current situation.
- We are open to suggestions and flexible to our clients’ concerns.
- We take each service seriously.
- We make sure they are secured and free from possible dangers.
- We do not consider caregiving as only a job but to be a family to seniors as well.
- We do on-time supervision of their requests.
Equal Treatment and Respect
- We are considerate to our clients
- We are not biased against gender, race, belief, personal choices, and more.
- We demonstrate client service and collaboration in action.
- We exhibit genuine compassion.
- We make our clients our top priorities.